Pages

Posted on: Sunday 21 April 2013

My favourite songs at the moment.

I would like to say that I have a varied music taste, I could go from my rock roots of Biffy Clyro straight onto One Direction. So I thought I'd share my top 4 favourite tracks that I'm obsessing over at the moment!

AlunaGeorge 'Attracting Flies'
'Little grey fairy tales and, little white lies'
   

I am completely in love with 'AlunaGeorge' at the moment thanks to it being on the radio all the time. The lyrics are insanely catchy and strangely poetic too. I can see these guys being big this year and I'm excited to hear more from them.Take a look at the video for this song too, its like one big gangsta fairy tale! 
(Oh, and for those who don't know Aluna is singing and George produces)

Tom Odell 'Hold Me'
'And all the songs, and all the poets, suddenly they're right'

I first heard this while watching the live stream of the Burberry fashion show and adored it, I was so glad to hear that he won critics choice at the BRITS and when you listen to this, you will understand why.

Fall Out Boy 'The Phoenix'
'You know time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start'

My life got a hell of a lot better when Fall Out Boy came off hiatus, and I am loving their new direction, but they still have elements of the old stuff. This song will literally not get out of my head, along with the whole new album. And another point, the video made me laugh a little too much considering what actually happens in it...whoops.

Foals 'My Number'
'And I don’t need that good advice, you don’t have my lover’s touch'

The whole beat of this song gets me in such a great mood, it feels like one of the songs that would be great on a road trip. All British indie bands are going all out this year and I love it.

So those are just a few of my favourites at the moment, what are yours? Let me know in the comments!
Feel free to check me out on tumblr: thisfandomneedshelp.tumblr.com
Goodbye!
Sian

2 comments:

  1. i'm loving alunageorge and tom odell at the moment too... just perfect! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just perfect right? They are the sound of the spring/summer!
      Oh, and I adore your blog btw :) xx

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg